Resurrection Life's Food Pantry is a registered distribution center for the Food Bank of Western New York. It serves the 14227 zip code area within Western New York. The Food pantry is a ministry operated by the members of Resurrection Life. In any given month, we distribute food to hundreds of families. That averages to about 5-6 tons of food/month!!
Food is distributed on the following dates to those qualified members of our community.
Regularly Distributions - (Clients may attend two distributions per month):
* TUESDAYS: 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th of every month, from 10am - 1pm
* THURSDAYS: 1st and 3rd of every month, from 6pm - 8pm
Monthly Food Truck
* TUESDAYS: 3rd of every month, from 10:30 – 11:30am (*excluding November and December)
* TUESDAYS: 1st & 3rd of every month, from 10:00 – 12:00pm
Mobile Delivery Service (Violet, Cayuga Village, Ahepa, Williamstowne)
* MONDAYS(orders taken): 2nd & 4th of every month, from 10:30 - 11:00am
* THURSDAYS(orders delivered): 2nd & 4th of every month, from 6:00 – 6:30pm
"Whenever you did one of these things to someone overlooked or ignored, that was me; you did it to me." (Matt 25:40)
For those families within those mentioned zip codes in need of emergency and/or supplemental groceries, a complete guideline of income limitations and an application can be obtained at the Food pantry or downloaded below. Completed applications should be submitted along with:
* A valid form of ID
* Proof of residency
* Proof of income
Can I help? Absolutely! ! Whether you are young or old - from stocking, sorting, loading, unloading or bagging to greeting our clients, we have a place for you. You will truly leave knowing you have made a difference in someone else's life! Those wishing to volunteer in the Food Pantry should complete a volunteer application. Our pantry coordination team will get back to you promptly.